WELCOME TO JEMA UNLIMITED

Live, laugh and love much

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chemo caps are here

But first let me share a few pictures that will really put a smile on your faces.



Patches and Miki are enjoying a relaxing nap together. Who said dogs and cats are enemies, no one told this two about it.



Ok now lets talk about the chemo caps. Even though I have been very busy this month with a lot of visitors from up north I still managed to knit up a bunch of chemo caps. We had time to tan, swim in the pool, enjoy a day or two at the beach and lots of quality time enjoying each others company.
This is one of the nicest chemo cap I knitted.



"Shedir" by Jenna Wilson was published in www.Knitty.com
I found it to be a little difficult since it was my first chart pattern. But I think the end result speaks for itself. I really enjoyed knitting it and will enjoy it more giving it away to someone who will cherish it.



This lacy beauty is from Patternworks free patterns. It is one of the easiest ones and it only took about an hour to knit up.



I knitted a carry bag for my I-pod, a small bag to store earphones and the pedometer devise. Easy projects that took less than an hour to finish.



and lastly I knitted this Japanese doll from Flutterby Patch
http://flutterbypatch.typepad.co.uk/flutterby_patch/2009/02/japanese-garden.html
She has a great deal of amigurumi patterns free.

1 comment:

ladychatia said...

Great Blog, full of information.